Thursday 14 June 2012

Crafty Moments

I am still trying to get back to normal (well as normal as I ever am) however still not quite back to my usual organised self.  After a long day at work, got home and made tea (on tonights menu was pasta amatriciana homemade sauce from the freezer heated through and just had to cook some pasta, easy peasy J) The realisation dawned that tomorrow is the last posting day to ensure that hubbys dad would receive his fathers day card on time.  Normally I look forward to my card making sessions but this was literally grabbing a few crafty moments to quickly make his card.



Whilst I was there I quickly made a card for hubby from DD our Cavachon – I know sad but it makes us happy cxx

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are back. I knew something had happened. Really missed your blog, it's the first one I read.
    Wishing for a speedy recovery for your brother.

    Best wishes
    Sarah. X

    ReplyDelete

Simple Days and Simple Pleasures

I am sure that you, like myself, have been very reflective during this period of enforced lockdown and isolation and the varying degrees in ...