Wednesday 29 February 2012

Pay Day


Well pay day is finally here, ah the highs and lows of this blessed day – the high that I am solvent – albeit briefly (but still a good feeling), then the low of this evening going through the main account to move money around and discover that even though tomorrow is the 1st I’m broke again.
Since January I have taken my finances by the scruff of their neck determined to be debt free (mortgage the exception) by the end of this year.  I owed close to £18000 – I know it’s not as big as some peoples but it’s big enough. I still have a lot of improvement to make in my frugal ways but I have managed to clear £3000 so far in two months, it’s been tough going but it’s been worth it and I’m well on track to achieve my goal.  The first financial goal of many to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Days and Simple Pleasures

I am sure that you, like myself, have been very reflective during this period of enforced lockdown and isolation and the varying degrees in ...