Wednesday 4 December 2019

Getting my craft on


Well the weather is a little milder today, just a tad, so I wrapped up warm and ventured into my workshop in the garden, just a fancy shed.  A colleague of hubby sells homemade bags using old curtain material at craft fairs and sells my cards as well.  I gave her a box full for last weekend and they went down a storm and she asked for some more for this weekend at another Christmas Craft Fair she’s attending.  I make these as a hobby mainly and its cheaper than buying cards for friends and family, it is also a little bit of pin money, not a huge amount but pays for my hobby and allows me to buy crafty stuff.

I really need to tidy up my crafting area just been so busy making so much on the run up to Christmas.  I know no excuse ;) 

My messy Crafting area, making my Christmas Stocking Cards


Pricing up my Heart Tree Cards and my Scandinavian Heart Cards 


Gingerbread Man Wooden Tree Decoration

Felt like work today ;) perish the thought.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Days and Simple Pleasures

I am sure that you, like myself, have been very reflective during this period of enforced lockdown and isolation and the varying degrees in ...