Saturday 3 March 2012

Time for Detox

Well the birthday celebrations are now officially over.  I have been spoiled by generous family and friends and have over indulged on too much food and wine.  I look forward to the remainder of lent being alcohol free.
I had a banging headache today so didn’t enjoy my soiree with en famille as much as I had hoped; however they all seemed to enjoy themselves and were very complementary about my food and cake; it was a frugal spread in cost but not in quality and amount, practically everything was homemade, whilst a lot of hard work was very rewarding.
Looking forward to a quiet day tomorrow, walk with hubby and dog and spend sometime in the garden preparing the veg beds; then the dreaded ironing J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Days and Simple Pleasures

I am sure that you, like myself, have been very reflective during this period of enforced lockdown and isolation and the varying degrees in ...