Saturday 24 March 2012

Days Like These

Well the weatherman didn’t disappoint and today has been a cloud free, blue sky, glorious 20 degrees sunny day.  Myself and hubby have often talked of moving house to be closer to my work to reduce my commuting time and provide a greater work/ life balance in favour of life, but on days like these I realise more than ever exactly why we always dismiss it.
We are so lucky to live beside the seaside, a beautiful and usually sleepy seaside town, the clear skies, the smell of the sea, the lovely walks on the beach -  my commute seems a small price to pay ...... on days like these J  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Days and Simple Pleasures

I am sure that you, like myself, have been very reflective during this period of enforced lockdown and isolation and the varying degrees in ...